Welcome to the High at 9 News Hour where you will hear from cannabis industry experts and professionals from around the country talk about important topics while shining light on global issues and discussing cannabis as it relates to….
Politics, Regulation & Reform. Data & Technology, Science, Research & Medicine. Family & Parenting. Art, Celebs & Entertainment. Fitness, Sports, Mental Health & Wellness. Plant Based Medicines & Enthogenics
Together we are building a stronger community, fighting the stigma & creating change. With your hosts, Jason Beck & Rico Lamitte, joined by special industry expert correspondents from around the country & daily antics brought to you by cannabis. Coming to you Live Monday – Friday at 9 am Pacific time. Thank you for getting High at 9 with us!
Today’s Hosts and Featured Guests
– Alabama companies hope for medical marijuana licenses as Georgia faces lawsuits over similar process
– The Next Cannabis Industry Problem To Solve: Credit Ratings
-Report: Legalizing cannabis would generate an additional $50M in state tax revenues
– 100 applications submitted for cannabis lounges in Nevada
– Vt. cannabis marketplace spurring ancillary business growth
– The Cannabis Attorneys Who Take The DEA To Court